1) WHAT IF I'M IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For the Colby + Yamamoto suits, we recommend going with the "taller" size. For example, if you're in between a large and a large tall, we recommend going with the large tall.
2) WHAT IF MY SUIT DOESN'T FIT?
- Please try your suit on to assess the fit. If it's too loose or tight, or uncomfortable in any way, please contact us to arrange an exchange or return. Please do not surf in the suit. Used or damaged suits can't be returned or exchanged.
3) HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY WETSUIT?
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after each use.
- Hang your wetsuit up to dry in a shaded, well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight or heat sources. Avoid folding or creasing the wetsuit, as this can cause permanent damage to the neoprene. Also avoid metal hangers or anything that might stain or damage your suit.
- When storing your wetsuit, make sure it is completely dry before folding it and placing it in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing your wetsuit in direct sunlight or in a damp, humid environment, as this can cause mold or mildew to develop.
- Avoid sharp objects, such as rocks or fins, when wearing your wetsuit. Neoprene can tear easily.
- Use caution when putting on and taking off your wetsuit to avoid stretching or tearing the neoprene.
4) CAN I CUSTOM ORDER A SUIT?
- Unfortunately, we're unable to accommodate custom orders.
5) CAN I GET NOTIFIED WHEN SOLD OUT SIZES ARE BACK IN STOCK?
- ABSOLUTELY! For Colby + Yamamoto suits, you can sign up for our newsletter. That will be the best way to stay updated on new arrivals. Please note that clearance items will not be replenished.
6) I USED MY SUIT BUT I DON'T LIKE IT.
- We're unfortunately unable to accept used/worn suits for returns or exchanges.
7) WHAT ARE THE PROS/CONS OF THERMAL LINING?
- Thermal linings add insulation by trapping additional water between the neoprene and your skin. Like anything, there are tradeoffs...
- Increased warmth
- Reduced flexibility
- Added weight
- Longer drying time as hydrophobic coating wears off
8) DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
- We do not currently offer any discounts. By staying consistent with our prices, managing marketing and operating costs, and selling direct to consumers, we can keep prices low everyday for everyone.
9) WHAT IS YAMAMOTO RUBBER?
- Yamamoto neoprene, made in Japan, is in our opinion the highest quality neoprene in existence. We use two different grades of Yamamoto neoprene...Yamamoto #39 in the torso and legs which is warmer and more durable (less flexible but holds its shape). And Yamamoto #40 in the upper chest, arms and shoulders, which improves flexibility and comfort when paddling.
10) DO YOU HAVE RETAIL LOCATIONS?
- To help cut down on costs and pass the savings to our customers, we sell exclusively through our website and our showroom/warehouse. Our warehouse is located at 130 Los Aguajes Ave. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 and hours are kept up to date on Google.
11) HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- Shipping times vary based on location. We ship from Santa Barbara, CA and orders received before 1pm P.S.T. typically ship out the same day (except Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays). As a general rule of thumb, orders shipping to addresses between Santa Cruz and San Diego typically arrive in 1-2 business days.
Other regions typically adhere to the following lead times:
- Northern CA - 3-4 days
- Southwest and Northwest US - 3-4 days
- Hawaii - 4-5 days
- East coast and mid-West - 5-6 days
- Canada - 7-10 days
12) DO YOU OFFER EXPEDITED SHIPPING?
- Expedited shipping options are available for an extra cost which can be selected during checkout. Please note, we do not ship or deliver on Saturdays and Sundays, so the expedited shipping speed only refers to business days. If you have any questions or need assistance ensuring an order arrives on time, please reach out and we'll do our absolute best to accommodate your needs.